Registration of at
least one author
should be done prior to submission of the final manuscript, otherwise
the paper does not appear in the SAINT Proceedings of Symposium and
The following will be applied when your submitted paper is accepted, after review processes, for Proceedings of SAINT Symposium.
- When accepted as a regular paper:
- 1 to 7 pages : no extra charge
- 8 to 10 pages : 21,000 JPY per page
- more than (and including) 11 pages : rejected
- When accepted as a short paper:
- 1 to 4 page : no extra charge
- more than (and including) 5 pages : rejected
For Workshop papers, the above rule for a short paper will apply for Proceedings of SAINT Workshops.
The following is the guideline that CS Press will send to authors of accepted papers. It is suggested for authors to follow this guideline when submitting the manuscript for review. Only PDF is allowed for manuscript submission.
CS Press Instructions to be Sent to Authors':
PAGE FORM and ELECTRIC SUBMISSION:
LaTeX formatting macros are also available on our FTP site.